Offering peace of Mind through effective management!
In our 25 years of business, we have been developing continued prosperity for both our customers through our dedication, know-how and teamwork. It’s how we earned our reputation, and it’s how we’ll help your property achieve its full potential. From market analyses to weekly maintenance to financial analysis, we’ll optimize every aspect of your asset and develop a plan for long-term success.
The Landlord provides friendly, reliable, comprehensive property management services to property owners in the Northern Flathead Valley. We manage single- and multi-family residences and commercial properties. We are your professional team, we will be looking after all the details so that you don’t have to. We offer peace of mind property management, from our trusted maintenance and repair vendors to our bill pay services to our tenant credit and background checks. With our 25 years of property management experience, you’re in safe hands with The Landlord.
Why Owners and Investors Choose Us
At The Landlord Property Management, our primary goal is to provide outstanding service to both our owners and tenants.
Our Service is a Savings Not an Expense
- Our goal is to generate income for you while maintaining or even increasing the value of your asset/property. Additionally, we are dedicated to selecting quality tenants for your investment so you don’t have to worry about the property or its condition.
- Obtain the highest rents that the market can bear.
- Our professionals know the current market demand and the best price you can receive.
- Our marketing ensures your property is seen by the greatest number of potential tenants.
Least Amount of Concern
- We do all the work.
Benefits of using The Landlord
- We market and show your home
- We find qualified tenants by evaluating credit-worthiness, rental references, background and employment stability
- We will also screen, interview, and prepare all necessary documents
- We keep records of all receipts, expenses, and charges, without charging an extra percentage on any expenses that are incurred.
- Each month the owner receives a financial accounting of all moneys received and all moneys paid out
- Upon rental of property and vacating the property, an inspection is made to determine the condition of the property
- We collect a security deposit equal to two month’s rent with half payable at move-in and the other half due in installments over the first three months of tenancy.
- Should any damage occur, costs will be withheld from the tenant’s security deposit along with any unpaid utility charges and unpaid rent
- Ensure that the statutes of the State of Montana Landlord Tenant Act/Laws are properly adhered to by the tenant and the owners so as not to bring about any legal reproach to either party
We offer several special services that set us above the rest, including 24-hour emergency response and marketing & accounting services. We have the manpower and know-how to take care of all the services you need, with far less hassle than dealing with a bevy of companies that provide one or two services. When we take care of every detail, you can be sure that you will attract and keep the qualified tenants you want for your properties.